If you are wanting to tackle Tuna with rod and reel but are not sure what you need. This video discusses rods and reels needed to fish for the mighty tuna in Southern California. Tuna tackle from 30 lb to 130 lb and everything in between. You will see/hear the fishing reel brands and models, so you know what to buy.
- Avet Reels – Which Model Do You Need?
- Spinning Tackle vs Mighty Aussie Bluefin Tuna
- Mack Tuna Fishing in a Kayak
- Yellowtail Tuna Lure – Shimano Flat Fall
- Avet SXJ Lever Drag Casting Reels
- Avet Reels vs Giant Bluefin Tuna
- 900 lb Bluefin Tuna on Light Black Hole Trolling Rod
- Giant Bluefin Tuna – 4 hrs 10 min Battle
- Shimano Talica II for Tuna
- Hook Tying Device – Hook Eze Fishing Tool