Large tuna are incredible powerful and can swim at speeds of 25 mph. They are one of the most challenging big game fish to fight. It takes the right tackle and time, and lots of it, to bring one to the boat. The Bluefin in this video is absolutely HUGE and it fought rod and reel and angler for over 4 hours.
- Bluefin Tuna vs Avet Reels
- Penn Spinning Reels – Which Ones for Tuna?
- Avet Reels – Which Model Do You Need?
- Spinning Tackle vs Mighty Aussie Bluefin Tuna
- Mack Tuna Fishing in a Kayak
- Yellowtail Tuna Lure – Shimano Flat Fall
- Avet SXJ Lever Drag Casting Reels
- Avet Reels vs Giant Bluefin Tuna
- 900 lb Bluefin Tuna on Light Black Hole Trolling Rod
- Giant Bluefin Tuna – 4 hrs 10 min Battle